August 25, 2012

[Pastel, Skull, Floral, & Everything Nice]

Remember my "pastel catch" from Lowrys Farm, Bugis+ Singapore last July?  Here they are: *here*

Well...
I dont usually buy printed pants, but when I do...it's floral (Sorry, kidding! Too much 9gag-ing effect :p)

But yeah, the purchase of this pair of floral pants was more like an impulse buying.  Cos at first, I was only gonna get the chambray shirt, and the on-sale sweater.  But, I got hooked on this printed bottom while I was trying it together with those two tops.  They all matched so dearly, you know...all floral, pastel, and pretty  *yay to flower power!*
And FYI, in my defense, I was wearing a dress that day, so I needed a bottom to go with the tops.  Unless, it's gonna be weird trying on tops without a bottom.  I feel 'half-done' somehow. Do you guys also carry this kind of habit?

So, since I wasn't goin anywhere breezy or cool, I decided to throw on my floral pants with a thin comfy fringe tee (save the sweater for a rainy day, I shall).  Feelin a little rebellious today, err..girly rebellious.
And, voilĂ !
Fringe Tee-F21/Floral Pants-Lowrys Farm/Necklace-H&M/Skull Ring-Lovisa/Skull Bracelet-Lovisa/Beatles' Charm Bracelet-Accessoria Nerve/Stud-Topshop/Watch- Vintage Guess/Wayfarer-UO/Rockin' Heels - Jeffrey Campbell/Cambridge Satchel Fluoro Yellow 11" 
I finally found the skull ring(s) I've been dying to possess! Aww, how I skulls...thanks Lovisa!
Got the skull bracelet to go with my rings, as well.
 Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band misspelled #LOL
Neon et Pastel
my dearest pair of Rockin, which depicts both beauty and torture.

Just a little intermezzo...seeing Dakota in this style, makes my urge to purchase wedge sneakers even more bigger! Well, I can use a pair of cute wedge sneakers for my 'pastel catch' look, not necessarily has to be Isabel Marant's, but will be lovely if it is. #babblingbabbling
Ciao


i.am.GC

3 comments:

  1. This outfit is amazing!! I would definitely wear it :)
    You should have waaay more followers! Your style is incredible :)

    I found you on IFB and I'm so glad I did!
    I'm a new follower!
    Please check out my blog and follow back if you like : http://www.fashionfreshman.com/
    xoxox,
    Alona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alona ♥ I'm flattered :)

    I've followed your blog as well..it's inspiring :)
    it's nice to encounter fellow blogger such as you dear.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great satchel!
    Love the top!
    and the shoes are amazing!

    http://wotshernameagain.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/party-girl-prize-draw.html

    ReplyDelete