August 17, 2012

[Independence Day: Indonesia 67th]

"MERDEKA!  MERDEKA!  MERDEKA!" 
  
Dolled myself up in a patriotic ensemble for Indonesia 67th Independence Day.  (FYI, I love dressin up to a theme)
Since the theme for today is (again) Flag of Indonesia, here's a little intermezzo of the meaning lies within our beloved nation's flag the Sang Saka Merah Putih:
"The red stands for courage, while the white stands for purity. The red represents human's body or physical life, while white represents human's soul or spiritual life. Together they stand for a complete human being" (as quoted from Mr.Wiki)

And, here's my form of patriotism for the day
Shirtdress - H&M/Joan of Arc Necklace - Accessoria Nerve/Lucky Alhambra Necklace - Van Cleef & Arpels/Studded charm- Accessoria Nerve/ Peace bracelet- Topshop/Kelly Double Tour-Hermes/Script bangle - Marc by Marc Jacobs/Peace ring - Topshop/Aviator Sunglasses - Rayban/Widdianne Woven Clogs - Tory Burch/Chanel Mademoiselle Bowling Bag
 
 
Tutorial for the nail art *here*

Heart-talk:
It's ironic now that I come to miss the school's flag ceremony, which I used to hate very much back then.  I do miss the competitions as well, which I very much liked back then.  What else do you miss from this Independence Day routines you used to do? :)

Happy Independence Day!

 i.am.GC

No comments:

Post a Comment