1. BURBERRY PRORSUM Wool Coat/2. ANTHROPOLOGIE Corona Fedora/3. ALDO Heister Strap-Heels/4. TOPSHOP Enamel Frog Ring/5. ASOS Pyramid Metal Tip Clutch/6. BALENCIAGA F/W 11 Belt/7. VEROMODAVERY Silk Top/8. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Zipper Pocket Shorts/9. BARNEYS Passport Holder/10. NERVOUS SYSTEM Radial Necklace I/11. TOPSHOP Jersey Maxi dress/12. HOUSE OF HARLOW 1960 Gold Aztec Bangle/13. JEFFREY CAMPBELL 'Zup' Bootie/14. REBECCA MINKOFF 'Mini MAC' Clutch
Yes dear, it's not the time yet to put back juicy hue of orange into the closet, for Fall has kindly welcomed this color to join its 2011 collection.
It's been sweating orange on the runaway: Céline and Burberry Prorsum with their orange version coats, Prada with a little touch of orange gloves, Preen and its asymmetrical orange skirt, and Sonia Rykiel's shade of orange for its beauty corner.
However, to lessen the summer-feel of orange, you might wanna tone down this hue a little bit for Fall. Instead of go all the way orange, you can wear orange as:
1. a statement outerwear; have fun with your orange blazer or coat to light up darker colored piece like little black/white dress or brown tapered pants.
2. a simple one-piece; top it off with a leather jacket!
3. a beauty tint; apply orange lipstick/gloss on your lips, or blush on your cheek for a healthy natural glowing face.
4. a statement accessory; be playful with orange thru' your accessories, pull of a bright orange clutch/tote or a piece of architectural choker (item no.10) to spice up your black jumpsuits
Guess this year fall wont be typically gloomy ❤