February 26, 2012

[Rocking the Rockin']

Re-introducing my new babies: Jeffrey Campbell's Rockin ♥ 
Got it on my Spore's trip back in 2011 (feels like so long ago already :p), in a concept store called ActuallyActually located in Purvis St. (love the store! it's like HK's I.T)
Hope to purchase 2nd pair of JC soon, but still in dilemma mode: Lita or Nightwalk?
The 1st stroll at Esplanade ♪♫

And I also got the military trench that I've been wanting since I saw Brown-Eyed-Girls' Ga-In sporting it at her solo-album promo, then Kang So Ra in one of WGM's episode. 너무 행복하다! :D
 Military Trench - F21/Cosmic Kimono - Dot D'Tails/Tribal Top - F21/Khakis Shorts - F21/Disco Jane on a Leash crossbody bag-Marc by Marc Jacobs

To be honest, JC's Rockin is not made for strolling around.  In just about ±40min, the "beauty is pain" term is applied.
So, we went to Max Brenner's, to give these feet a rest and had ourselves a chocolate boost
 
A little hot & cold treat for the afternoon.  The Italian dark choco tasted damn good and rich, yet the 80's milkshake suited my child-like taste better :p
And most of the time, I got stuck in adoring the cuteness of the Hug Mug and Alice cup. *a 1st timer's syndrome*But the "drink me" cup's content didnt make me shrink, it made me grew wider instead :(

Italian Hot Dark Chocolate and 80's Milkshake *we ♥*

1st time tryin and got all greedy bout it *blush*
"I'm on a high...on a high, a chocolate high!"

*For more info, visit Max Brenner's website

This fun day was brought to you by:
Thank you, S 


  Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 i.am.GC

4 comments:

  1. Wow those shoes are very appropriately named. They do rock!

    rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog and brilliant post!!! You're amazing!!! Your sense of style is fantastic too!!! Absolutely brilliant...

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete